Exercise is fundamental to a healthy body and mind. Developing good habits early sets the stage for a life-time of wellbeing.
Aquamoves is pleased to offer our youth community a supportive and fun environment.
Whether you are a beginner, more experienced, or seeking a performance edge, Aquamoves gives you access to a wide range of facilities.
A personalised health and well-being program and coaching sessions are included to ensure you achieve your goals safely.
A pre-screening questionnaire will be completed to identify any health issues. You may require medical clearance before commencing.
We support members wherever they may be on their fitness journey. We aim to get you strong, healthy, happy and connected.
Aquamoves offers swimming pools, spas, sauna, splash park, gym and group fitness with studios, with a picturesque view of Victoria Park Lake.
We are proud to provide a welcoming and inclusive environment, offering programs and facilities that encourage participation from a diverse range of abilities.
We provide flexibility to our members, offering unlimited suspension and no ‘lock-in’ direct debit contracts.
You can also select the unit(s) that best suit you: Aquatic | Group Fitness | Gym
weekly direct debit amount
|3 Units (Full Centre)||$15.75|
Please note there is a $10 joining fee for direct debit Youth Energy memberships.
Terms and Conditions
- ‘Youth’ includes full time and part time secondary and tertiary students. To be eligible for Aquamoves’ Youth Energy membership, the individual must be 14 to 22 years old and provide a valid student ID or Proof of Enrolment letter.
- Children aged 13 and under are eligible for a single unit (Aquatic) membership only - those aged under 10 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- For health reasons some group fitness classes are not available for members under 16. Please speak to customer service for more information.
- Access to spas, hydrotherapy pool and sauna is restricted to members 16 and over.
- Members under the age of 16 are not eligible for 20/7 gym access.
- Direct debit payments occur every second Thursday.
- Membership and pricing effective 30 November 2020. Pricing is subject to change.