Management reserves the right to refuse you entry or ask you to leave upon breaching any condition of entry.
- Patrons must abide by all Aquamoves conditions of entry including gym, group fitness and aquatic as well as Local Laws and all other relevant laws.
- All persons wishing to enter Aquamoves must pay the applicable admission fee.
- Patrons must obey staff instructions at all times.
- Children under the age of 10 must be supervised at all times by a responsible person aged 16 years or older. Unsupervised children will be refused entry or asked to leave the facility. Children will be given the opportunity to contact a guardian or parent.
- Children under the age of 16 cannot access the gym, group fitness studios, hydrotherapy pool, spas or sauna without specific approval from Management.
- Indecent or offensive behaviour and language will not be tolerated.
- Any behaviour that may endanger self or others will not be tolerated.
- No person may enter Aquamoves while either intoxicated or affected by illegal drugs.
- No person may bring any alcohol or illegal drugs into Aquamoves.
- No person may interfere with any other person’s property.
- Spectators are not permitted in the gym or group fitness studios.
- Smoking within the Aquamoves building or grounds is prohibited.
- Street clothing is not permitted in the pools or gym.
- Open-toed shoes or work boots are not permitted in the gym or group fitness studios.
- No glass of any kind is to be brought into Aquamoves.
- No pass outs will be given.
- No cameras or video recording devices are to be used within Aquamoves without prior permission from Management.
Each patron accepts that, to the extent permitted by Law, Aquamoves, the Greater Shepparton City Council and its Councillors, employees and agents shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage suffered resulting from negligence of such parties or any other causes. Each patron undertakes not to bring illegal proceedings against Greater Shepparton City Council or its Councillors, employees or agents, with respect to any such loss or damage.