These terms and conditions apply to your new/current membership at the time of purchase and for the duration of your membership. Renewing members will be required to agree to new terms and conditions.
- Your child’s membership card must be presented to reception staff upon entering the facility. If you are unable to present your card to reception staff and you require a replacement card, an $8.00 fee will apply.
- Suspension of memberships – all upfront and direct debit memberships have unlimited suspension with a minimum of seven days and up to 6 months in total for each suspension interval. Suspensions must be requested in writing and cannot be back dated unless a medical certificate is presented
- Refunds and cooling off periods – All requests for refunds within the first seven days of joining will be honoured in full, providing the facilities and services have not been used. If the membership has been used during the first 7 days, the applicable costs will be deducted from the refund entitlement. All terms and conditions of the membership are binding after seven days. After this time a refund will only be approved where:
- A medical condition precludes further participation and a medical certificate is provided;
Direct Debit: this will be calculated for the unused portion of the membership that has already been paid for, less a 20% administration fee.
Management reserves the right to cancel or suspend a membership at any time and if so will refund any unused portion less 20% administration fee.
- Changes to conditions – The terms and conditions of the member’s current membership may be changed at the discretion of management. One month’s written notice will be given detailing such changes.
- Price increases – The Centre will give members one month’s written notice of any price increases. This excludes special offers or promotions.
- Centre Rules - Members are required to abide by all centre rules and any requests by centre staff. Failure to abide by these rules will result in suspension or cancellation of membership.
- Threats or inappropriate gestures of a verbal or non-verbal nature towards other patrons or staff will not be tolerated. Persons behaving in this manner will be escorted from the Centre. Incidents will be dealt with by management and may result in suspension or cancellation of membership.
- I warrant that my child is physically and medically sound to proceed with exercise. If at any time their physical status changes, I must inform Aquamoves staff.
- Aquamoves Management reserves the right to ask for a Medical Clearance.
- Any Youth Energy Members are under the age of 16 they are required to have the Membership Application form signed by their parent or legal guardian. The parent or legal guardian may be held responsible for any breaches of the membership terms and conditions. The parent or legal guardian may also be required to provide consent to enable the Youth Energy Member to participate in physical activities, the emergency contact details on the front of this form must be completed for this purpose.
- Youth Energy Members aged 14-15 may access group fitness classes without an adult present (excluding Les Mills GRIT Strength and Les Mills Body Pump). These Youth Energy Members may access the pools and Splash Park, however they are not permitted access to the spas, hydrotherapy pool or sauna – you must be 16 years or older to access these facilities.
- LIABILITY - I acknowledge and agree that to the extent permitted by law, the Centre, Aquamoves, and Greater Shepparton City Council (‘the Council’) shall not be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage whatsoever and however arising out of my child’s use of the centre. Further, I acknowledge that Aquamoves and the Council are not responsible for lost or stolen items or damage to property or vehicles. I agree that my child will use the centre at their own risk. I acknowledge that my child understands that during such times whilst on the centre’s premises both their property and their person shall be at their own risk and I will not hold the centre or its instructors liable for any personal injury or loss of property, whether caused by negligence of the centre, its servants or agents.
INDEMNITY - I agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Aquamoves and the Council, their servants, agents, and each of them from and against all actions ,costs, claims, charges, expenses, penalties, demands and damages whatsoever which may be brought or made or claimed against them, in connection with my child’s use of the centre. My child’s liability to indemnify Aquamoves and the council shall be reduced proportionally to the extent that their act or omission contributed to the loss or liability.
- I acknowledge that my child understands and accepts these ‘conditions of membership’ and agrees to abide by these.
- Privacy Statement - The personal information contained in this document is to provide contact information/medical details for individuals wishing to use Aquamoves’ facilities. This information may be disclosed to other areas of Aquamoves, Council, medical practitioners or other third parties should there be an issue or medical emergency, and in accordance of the Information Privacy Act 2000.