Please note: this is an old article
It was published in September 2021, so the information may be out-of-date.
Yesterday brought great news for Greater Shepparton as the Victorian Government confirmed the end of our lockdown.
Under the new restrictions outlined, we are excited to confirm the opening of the Outdoor 50m Pool for lap swimming only from this Saturday 18 September 2021.
Initially the pool will be accessible during the following times:
- Weekday mornings: 6.00am to 9.00am
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings: 4.00pm to 7.00pm (or when the last swimmer leaves, which is typically around 6.30pm)
- Saturday mornings: 7.00am to 10.00am
Important to note:
- Swimming lessons will not return until further notice
- All other Aquamoves facilities remain closed
- Session times will be reviewed regularly and are subject to change
- The pool is capped at a maximum of 50 people
- Sessions are for lap swimming only
- Casual entry; Adults $6.50, Children $4.30
- Entry will be via Aquamoves reception.
Reminder; all memberships remain frozen unless you choose to re-activate. To re-activate your Aquamoves Membership, simply log into the Aquamoves Portal.
If you have any questions phone us on 5832 9400 between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.