Aquamoves is proud to announce we are partnering with PerfectGym (a European-based software company specialising in leisure centre management) to bring you a more advanced, modern and dynamic experience.
PerfectGym launched in Australia just over 18 months ago and the company’s initial six million dollar investment in the Australian market brought with it a level of innovation previously unseen in the leisure centre management software industry.
Over the past few months we’ve worked closely with PerfectGym’s Australian manager Matt Inglis to ensure the software enhances all elements of our business and Mr Inglis says he is excited to be assisting the Aquamoves team in this journey.
“PerfectGym’s software will bring about a whole host of benefits to Aquamoves Members and Learn to Swim families.”
“Without a doubt it will support the centre to deliver a new level of connectivity, automation and modernisation for its users,” Mr Inglis said.
During December 2018 and January 2019 it will largely be ‘business as usual’ for Aquamoves as the move to PerfectGym takes place. However come February and March 2019, the software’s additional capabilities and features will begin being rolled out.
Just some of the online capabilities you’ll soon have include the capacity to:
- Purchase, manage and monitor your Aquamoves membership via the client portal. You’ll be able to make payments, suspend your membership and customise your membership type whenever you need.
- Book fitness assessments, programs and check-ins with Aquamoves Fitness Instructors
- Enrol your children in Learn to Swim, change their class, monitor their progress and receive regular updates
- Sign-up family members (both adults and children) under one easy family membership type
- Book your children in Aquamoves’ Occasional Childcare
Aquamoves Centre Manager Marcus Cook says the detailed analytics provided by PerfectGym will also enable the centre to better manage programing and service delivery.
“We constantly seek ways to improve and ensure we are delivering exceptional customer service.”
“Enhancing our ‘member journey’ and streamlining the Learn to Swim enrolment process have been our priorities for some time now and with the arrival of PerfectGym, both of these will be realised”, Mr Cook said.
And so with a power of work continuing to take place behind the scenes over the coming weeks, we are looking forward to a smooth transition. However should you experience any difficulties or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly team!