We are pleased to confirm that following the further easing of restrictions in Regional Victoria, selected Aquamoves facilities and services will resume in a limited capacity.
The facilities/services returning from 6.00am on Friday 11 June are:
- 25m pool (lap swimming only)
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Spas and sauna
Please note group fitness will return in a reduced capacity on Tuesday 15 June with a schedule to be released shortly. Online bookings will be required.
Access to Aquamoves will initially be via casual entry only. All memberships will remain on hold until restrictions allow for greater capacities (and therefore increased service offerings) in the centre.
- Casual adult swim: $6.50
- Casual gym: $8.50
- Causal group fitness: $8.50
Please also note:
- A return date for swimming lessons to be advised once further easing of restrictions allow
- The indoor leisure pool remains closed
- No recreational swimming at this time
- Opening hours will be as usual
- Online bookings are not required for the gym and aquatic facilities
We can't wait to welcome you back through the doors and of course are already looking forward to the return of our full service delivery as soon as restrictions allow.
Yours in health and wellbeing,
The Aquamoves Team