Please note: this is an old article
It was published in August 2023, so the information may be out-of-date.
The 2023 Shepparton Running Festival is just around the corner and we're thrilled to support such a vibrant community event. However, we'd like to give you a heads-up on some changes around Aquamoves during the festival.
Dates & Times to Note:
- Saturday 26 August: 3.30pm - 5.30pm
- Sunday 27 August: 7.00am - 4.00pm
During these times, due to ongoing works near the riverbank opposite our front entrance, runners will be diverted. Traffic controllers will guide them around the fenced area and back onto the path near the bridge.
Aquamoves Patrons, here's what to keep in mind:
- You may experience some minor delays when entering or leaving our car park.
- Drive with caution and always follow the instructions of the traffic marshalls.
- Consider adding a bit more time to your journey if visiting Aquamoves during these hours.
Events like the Shepparton Running Festival bring our community together, so we truly appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.