Following this evening's Victorian Government announcement we are pleased to confirm that Aquamoves will re-open for session bookings from tomorrow, Saturday 9 October 2021.
Bookings are back for the gym, outdoor group fitness classes and the pools (25m, 50m and hydro) and can be booked now via the Aquamoves Portal. Additionally, our selection of virtual group fitness classes will continue and remain free to access!
To avoid missing out, please ensure you book and pay for your session online prior to attending, as session places are extremely limited.
Important to note:
- Bookings open 72 hours in advance with a maximum of 2 active bookings per person
- Access by paying casually, members can re-active their membership
- Casual rates; Gym: $8.50, Hydro: $6.50, Adult Swim: $6.50, Child Swim: $4.30, Outdoor Group Fitness: $8.50, Virtual Group Fitness: Free
- Change rooms and showers are closed, toilets will be accessible
- Entry to the centre is via Aquamoves reception.
Secure your place by logging in to the Aquamoves Portal and selecting your preferred time. Tap here for assistance with using the portal to book an online session.