Aquamoves Youth Memberships
Get active and improve your strength, fitness and overall wellbeing!
Providing 14 and 15 year olds with a highly supportive fun environment to get active and improve strength, fitness and overall wellbeing.
Youth Members can access our wide range of facilities including strength, cardio, group fitness and aquatic and are provided with a fully supported introduction to the gym with a dedicated Youth Member Fitness Instructor.
Whether you’re a beginner to fitness or more experienced and seeking a performance edge in your chosen sport, being a member at Aquamoves will set you up for success. We are driven to support teenagers to establish exercise routines and programs that will keep them healthy for life.
See our friendly Customer Service team to activate your Youth Membership which includes booking an initial health assessment. This health assessment contains an induction to the gym which is mandatory and will provide you with a clear pathway to success.
What’s involved in the health assessment?
Our Youth Membership Fitness Instructor will gauge your stage of physical development by taking you through some basic exercise and then design a program that aligns with your goals. Programs may incorporate functional training, strength training and cardio exercises. You’ll be guided through the program by your instructor to ensure your technique is safe and giving you the maximum benefits. This initial health assessment has been developed with our resident physiotherapists Goulburn Valley Physiotherapy.
What’s included in the Youth Membership?
Access the following on your own:
- Unlimited use of the gym including all strength and cardio between the following times:
- 3.30pm and 5.00pm on weekdays (Victorian School Terms)
- 12.00pm and 5.00pm seven days a week (Victorian School Holidays)
- Use of the indoor and outdoor pools (no access to the spas, hydrotherapy pool and sauna)
- Access to group fitness classes (no access to GRIT Strength and Body Pump)
- A health assessment and goal planning session; plus regular check-ins
You'll need supervision in the GYM outside the times listed above!
- Youth Members must be supervised by a parent/guardian 18 years and older outside the times listed above. Youth Members can access the gym at any time within Aquamoves' opening hours when supervised by a parent/guardian 18 years or older.
What to bring to sessions?
Athletic apparel and footwear. Workout towels are compulsory and we recommend bringing a drink bottle to each visit. Swimwear is required when using the pools.
Is a medical clearance needed before starting?
There will be a quick pre-screening questionnaire that you’ll need to fill out when signing up. If any health issues are identified during this, you might be required to obtain a medical clearance before participating.
How often should I attend?
Your personalised program will recommend how many visits a week you should be aiming for to meet your goals. Otherwise it’s entirely up to you.