Located in the health hub of Shepparton, Aquamoves’ Allied Health team is a group of highly qualified and experienced therapists dedicated to excellence in evidence-based service delivery. We are excited about the wide range of services that we offer.
Available at Aquamoves
- Mondays 5.00pm to 9.00pm (From 1 July 2019 onwards)
- Alternative days/times are available upon request but are not guaranteed
Creating Healthier Lives
There are many reasons you might want to see a Nutritionist.
- General healthy eating advice (including practical recommendations and recipes)
- Advice on healthy and sustainable weight loss
- Training for a sports event or trying to improve overall fitness
- Support digestive issues such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), bloating, indigestion, etc.
- Advice on how to support an existing health condition through nutrition
Prior to your appointment with Katie from RDI Nutrition, you’ll be required to complete a seven day food diary, combined with a detailed questionnaire. This ensures that Katie has all the information required to assist you with your health goals.
To make a booking with RDI Nutrition please phone 0407 289 219, email Katie@RDINutrition.com.au or speak with Aquamoves Customer Service.
Goulburn Valley Physiotherapy
Available at Aquamoves
- Jim Marx: Tuesdays 9am to 1pm
- Brenton Kiel: Thursdays 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 3pm
Trusted physiotherapy in Shepparton
If you have ever had a joint injury or some other condition that caused you to lose part or all of your functional movement, you would most likely have been referred to a physiotherapy clinic.
Goulburn Valley Physiotherapy has the qualifications and experience to treat an extensive range of conditions and have an impeccable reputation as the best physio clinic in Shepparton.
To make a booking with GV Physiotherapy please phone 03 5821 7486.
NJF Wellness Centres
Available at Aquamoves:
- Vanessa Piorek – Tuesdays and Thursdays 7am to 5.30pm
- Ellie Rae - Wednesdays 8am to 12pm
Exercise Physiologists are university qualified allied health professionals who specialise in the delivery of exercise, lifestyle and behavioural modification programs. These programs are for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries.
Services include the use of exercise prescription for the management of acute and chronic health conditions.
To make a booking with NJF Wellness Centres please phone 1300 890 507.