Please note: this is an old article
It was published in August 2015, so the information may be out-of-date.
Our Dry Area change room refurbishment started last week and progress has been swift with both the male and female change rooms already being gutted.
Works are expected to run through until Friday 23 October. The timeframe for works is reflective of anticipated issues that will be experienced in the internal walls due to corrosion and damage.
Please be aware the works to the Dry Area change rooms will impact patrons in the following ways:
- The Dry Area change rooms will be closed for the duration of works.
- Access to the crèche will continue as normal, although the hallway will be a bit tighter as half of it will be cordoned off for works.
- Access to the studio and RPM rooms for group fitness classes will be through the gym via the ‘assessment room.'
- The wet area toilets and change rooms will be available for use by patrons who would normally use the Dry Area change rooms. **Please be courteous in your use of the Family Wet Area change rooms by ensuring they are left available for those persons who require accessible toilets and showers.**
- Temporary toilets will be located outside to the north of the group fitness studios (as shown below). We apologise for the distance that the toilets are from the centre, however unfortunately it was the closest we could position them.
We also apologise for the inconvenience that these works will cause. You may prefer to temporarily change your routine and shower/change at home or at work until the Dry Area works are complete.
Thank you for your cooperation.