Please note: this is an old article
It was published in February 2018, so the information may be out-of-date.
Powercor have informed us of a power outage requiring full shutdown of Aquamoves on Sunday 25 February between 9am and 2pm.
To compensate for the shutdown period we’ve made the following arrangements:
- Gym, outdoor pools and Splash Park will be open from 6am to 9am
- 9.30am BodyStep and Aqua Hi-Lo are cancelled
- 10.30am BodyBalance will now be at 2.30pm
- Gym will re-open from 2pm to 5pm
- Outdoor pools and Splash Park will re-open from 2pm to 7pm
- The indoor Pool Hall will be closed all day.
We have also decided to take advantage of the shutdown and undertake a number of major maintenance works including:
- Full shutdown and repairs to both indoor pool boilers allowing for improved heating prior to the onset of winter
- Pool Hall surface pressure wash by professional contractor
- Industrial clean of the wet area change rooms
We apologise any inconvenience caused and thank you in advance for your cooperation.