Guided by the National Fitness Industry Code of Practice, Aquamoves is implementing the below terms and conditions for all those attending an outdoor group fitness class.
In addition to ensuring compliance with the current federal, state and local legislation, the following criteria will need to be followed upon attending a class.
- All classes require booking and payment prior to attending. Sign up is to be undertaken online. No cash payments will be taken.
- These classes are only available to current Aquamoves Members.
- Aquamoves Terms and Conditions apply as per usual. Please click here for further information.
- High-risk individuals, as defined by the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee, will not be permitted to sign up to the program.
- If you are feeling unwell you must not attend a session. You can notify your instructor by calling Aquamoves during business hours.
- Participants will enter Aquamoves via the side gate at the Raymond West Entry.
- Participants will not have access to inside the Aquamoves building.
- The outdoor toilets will be opened if required.
- Classes will be limited to 10 people plus one instructor.
- Participants will be required to keep 1.5 metres away from each other at all times.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided by the Aquamoves Instructor with the expectation that upon arrival to class, each participant will be required to sanitise their hands.
- Participants will be required to bring their own towel and drink bottle.
- Participants will not share equipment.
- Participants will be required to wipe down and sanitise each piece of equipment used at the end of each session.
- Participants are expected to maintain good hygiene practices when attending an Aquamoves session;
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue.
- Put tissues straight in the bin and sanitise your hands after.
- Wash your hands with soap and water prior to attending a session, after going to the toilet and again when the session is complete.
To ensure the appropriate contact tracing of our staff and members, the following will be implemented;
- Member only access.
- We strongly recommend the activation of the COVIDSafe app for all staff and members.