Group Fitness Etiquette
Aquamoves encourages all group excercise participants to follow our group fitness etiquette, for maximum enjoyment of all members and guests.
- For the safety of our participants and to ensure classes are not disrupted, entry is not permitted after the warm up has been completed.
- Always bring your own workout towel.
- Always wear appropriate footwear, no street shoes are permitted.
- Replace Bodypump bars, weights and clips/collars after use.
- Children under the age of 10 years are not to be left in the gym/group fitness or cafe areas unsupervised.
- Please use a locker to store your personal equipment. Management takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Please allow the participants in the group fitness room to leave before entering.